Welcome to Boardsortâ„¢ - Learn - Sell - Profit -

Learn to properly Sort, Sell, and Profit from your electronic scrap material.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:19 am

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 8:16 am 

I'm in process of packing my first shipment to boardsort. How do I need to go about setting up PayPal account with your company.

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 1:15 pm 
Site Admin

If you already have PayPal you simply put in on the sell page you're email address (PayPal email address) and select the PayPal button. The funds will be sent directly to PayPal the Thursday afternoon after they receive your shipment.

If you don't have a PayPal account you can set one up by going to PayPal dot com and clicking sign up. (Or... depending on browser click "Don't have a PayPal account?"

If you're using PayPal for the first time let me know and I'll post some further info for getting "rapid verification" done for credit/debit card, address, and bank account and various others.
They don't require verification to use or receive funding but many sellers (stores and private) require some level of verification when buying.

If you have a Samsung or apple phone you can link the PayPal app to your ...pay app (sam/apple respectively) and use paypal at any tap to pay checkout location. A more advanced option that requires some app fudging but it allows for extremely safe transactions anywhere.