Welcome to Boardsortâ„¢ - Learn - Sell - Profit -

Learn to properly Sort, Sell, and Profit from your electronic scrap material.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:57 am

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 11:11 am 

I have a cpl of pounds of cell phone boards. Currently they are split into older push button and newer smart phone. All of the boards have been stripped down to the boards only. There are no displays, antenna wires, or ribbon connectors on any of them. I am looking for clarification on which catagory(s) appropriate for them.

I am assuming the one listed as "Cell Phone Boards" currently at $11.50/lb is meant for smart phone boards. Is the "Older cell phones no batt, no back" the correct spot to list the older boards or can I include them with the "Cell Phone Boards" since they are only boards and well-stripped of all the extra bits?

I appreciate any help with this. I paused on the question of how should this work, which lead to a little overthinking followed by confusion. If overthinking was a superpower I would qualify as an Avenger . . or perhaps The Boys or Mystery Men would be more appropriate. Cheers!

Thank-Greg

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2023 10:37 pm 

The category you're referring to is for intact/whole older phones, just without a battery or back/battery cover. Bare boards, like you describe, go in the Cell Phone Boards category