Welcome to Boardsortâ„¢ - Learn - Sell - Profit -

Learn to properly Sort, Sell, and Profit from your electronic scrap material.
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:37 am

Post subject: Identifying pics
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:27 am 

I wonder if it would be easier for the person identifying the board and the people who read the reply if when the person submitting the pics for I D would label pics with 1-a,1-b,1-c for first pic with 3 cards for I D and then next pic with 3 cards 2-a,2-b,2-c and so forth that way it would be just a matter of copying answers on sheet of paper then looking at the pics. Also easier on person giving the I D of the cards looking at cards writing what they are, then posting the response. I know I wouldn't have to scroll as much to check pics and ids my memory ain't what it used to be. lol p.s. is there a proper way of presenting the pics for id written anywhere?

Post subject: Re: Identifying pics
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:53 am 
Site Admin

Proper presentation? Pictures must be visible and sho your boards. Pictures of fluffy dogs are cute and we all get a kick out of grumpy cat but that does even less for you than invisible pictures.
We all have our own preferences but generally label how you want, if you want. Really as Long as you keep the pictures under 4 or 5 per post nobody will say anything.