Welcome to Boardsortâ„¢ - Learn - Sell - Profit -

Learn to properly Sort, Sell, and Profit from your electronic scrap material.
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:59 pm

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:29 am 

I am used to selling computer parts online but my I lost my regular buyers info when I had a computer crash. Would you please look at these pics and help me grade them according to your standards so I can put a package together for you. No. 1 should be small motherboards, No. 2 looks like a large size pinned cpu was on the board but the pins are still on the board. Please advise me how to grade and should I remove the cpu pins since these prices don't include cpu's on the boards. If you should want me to remove them I use a heat gun so they just fall off when the solder gets hot so nothing is damaged. I just need advice on how you prefer the material prepped before I ship it. No.'s 3 and 4 I am unsure of how to grade. No. 5 should be a large motherboard but it has lain outside in the weather and gotten somewhat dirty, I cleaned it best as I could but need advice on grading it. No. 6 are assorted boards and the pic is a little blurry. If you need a better pic or ones with each individual board in it let me know. And lastly No. 7 , I forget what I think you call it but the gold plated edge has been clipped.

Attachments:
pic7.jpg.jpg
pic7.jpg.jpg [ 985.77 KiB | Viewed 2985 times ]
pic6.jpg.jpg
pic6.jpg.jpg [ 1.03 MiB | Viewed 2985 times ]
pic5.jpg.jpg
pic5.jpg.jpg [ 1.06 MiB | Viewed 2985 times ]
pic4-3.jpg.jpg
pic4-3.jpg.jpg [ 1.05 MiB | Viewed 2985 times ]
pic4-2.jpg.jpg
pic4-2.jpg.jpg [ 969.75 KiB | Viewed 2985 times ]
pic4.jpg.jpg
pic4.jpg.jpg [ 1.31 MiB | Viewed 2985 times ]
pic3-2.jpg.jpg
pic3-2.jpg.jpg [ 1.32 MiB | Viewed 2985 times ]
pic3.jpg.jpg
pic3.jpg.jpg [ 1.47 MiB | Viewed 2985 times ]
pic2-3.jpg.jpg
pic2-3.jpg.jpg [ 1.07 MiB | Viewed 2985 times ]
pic2-2.jpg.jpg
pic2-2.jpg.jpg [ 994.03 KiB | Viewed 2985 times ]
pic2.jpg.jpg
pic2.jpg.jpg [ 1.42 MiB | Viewed 2985 times ]
pic1.jpg.jpg
pic1.jpg.jpg [ 1.46 MiB | Viewed 2985 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:04 pm 
Reputable Seller

1 is definitely a small socket motherboard.
2 was a small socket motherboard before the heat gun got applied to it. It will be to boardsort's discretion as to how much he will pay for it since the CPU socket was removed.
3 is in the same situation as #2. It will be up to boardsort to determine what the board is worth now.
4 would go as a small socket board if the CPU chip is soldered on.
5 is a large socket motherboard. Even though you have both an AMD socket and an Intel CPU slot, only one socket could be used to have the PC work, so it will go as a single large socket.
7 is a backplane card. Leaving the fingers on would have upgraded the card to a gold fingered card.

Can you take photos of the cards in #6 individually so we can accurately grade them. Any boards you have that have heatsinks on them will need to have the heatsinks removed.