Welcome to Boardsortâ„¢ - Learn - Sell - Profit -

Learn to properly Sort, Sell, and Profit from your electronic scrap material.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:45 am

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:59 am 

Hi, I've been separating my materials based on the liking of another buyer. They suggested to put all my Green Boards from Monitors, Printers, and Router's, and WI FI boxes in one pile and we have been grading them all as a Mid Grade, or A TYPE C according to them. Is it possible to get more for the material if I separate these materials a different way? I also have the heavier plated Gold Green Boards that comes from the edge of the flat screens underneath the aluminum strip. What would those sell for? Also, I have collected ALOT of the Gold plated boards that come from scanners. (That narrow skinny thing that lights up when using a scanner) Are those considered DLP's?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:50 am 
Reputable Seller

From what you said, what your local yard is buying as midgrade is what boardsort will buy as peripheral grade. If payout less shipping or transportation costs is greater than what the local yard is buying them for, then sell your materials here.

As for green boards with gold plating from flat panel screens, those go as peripheral grade.