Welcome to Boardsortâ„¢ - Learn - Sell - Profit -

Learn to properly Sort, Sell, and Profit from your electronic scrap material.
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:55 am

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:35 pm 

The reason i ask not to say anything bad about boardsort. Is because they are close to me and i have tons of tv boards and power supply boards and low grade. And it will cost me more to ship to boardsort than i would make. Also do you have to sort your boards before you bring to boardsort? see there is some things dynamic pays more for and some things boardsort pays more for. so i figured id split it up between the 2 to get the most possible. Oh i dont just have tv boards. I do got a ton of the good stuff. just trying to wait till i have 1000lbs of just large socket, Last question, will boardsort pay more for larger loads. There is some places that do.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:44 am 
Site Admin

You're better off getting reviews and insights over at iscrapapp.com.
Currently the largest review sight for the scrapping industry.
Not a few whole lot of posters but the ones that do are dedicated.

Enter the zipcode and choose the yard.
I know they have a location in southern Wisconsin and one in Kentucky or Tennessee. And they buy escrap but beyond that...?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:01 am 

I went to the one in Tenn and they did not do anything they said they would do. They lost some of my stuff and took weeks to get paid. To me it was bait and switch. I went there because it was 2 hours less drive time. Leason learned. Terrible experience.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:02 am 

any one else know more web-index sites like iscrapapp.com ?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:17 am 
Site Admin

The company behind iscrap is an actual (and prize!) Recycling company.
It's unique. There's some paid apps for android in play bit not much beyond that.
The scrap industry is still very much word of mouth. (For the better in my opinion)

The two best resources i point to are iscrap and the gold refiners forum in the non-pm threads.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:41 am 

lostinlodos wrote:
The company behind iscrap is an actual (and prize!) Recycling company.
It's unique. There's some paid apps for android in play bit not much beyond that.
The scrap industry is still very much word of mouth. (For the better in my opinion)
i agree but it would be nice to know if theirs anyone in my area that will deal in the stuff i cant ship..

lostinlodos wrote:
The two best resources i point to are iscrap and the gold refiners forum in the non-pm threads.

none of those are any use to me to far removed i guess

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:23 pm 

rambozo wrote:
The reason i ask not to say anything bad about boardsort. Is because they are close to me and i have tons of tv boards and power supply boards and low grade. And it will cost me more to ship to boardsort than i would make. Also do you have to sort your boards before you bring to boardsort? see there is some things dynamic pays more for and some things boardsort pays more for. so i figured id split it up between the 2 to get the most possible. Oh i dont just have tv boards. I do got a ton of the good stuff. just trying to wait till i have 1000lbs of just large socket, Last question, will boardsort pay more for larger loads. There is some places that do.

Hi, how many MT do you have ? (Low Grade Boards)