Welcome to Boardsortâ„¢ - Learn - Sell - Profit -

Learn to properly Sort, Sell, and Profit from your electronic scrap material.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:59 am

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:37 am 

Hi, this is my first attempt to sell to Boardsort. I tried submitting a shipment to you this morning, but nothing happened after clicking the submit button so I dont know if you received it. An order or, shipment, or confirmation number would be nice (also to reference tracking numbers to). Please advise. I have three more boxes to sell.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:34 am 
Reputable Seller

I would shoot a private message to boardsort asking if he had received any type of notification of your form submission. If so, ask him to forward what he got to you so you can use the information received by boardsort to reference the pallets or boxes you are shipping.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:07 pm 

Thank you. I got them all submitted successfully, received the quote invoice numbers, and shipped the materials to boardsort, emailed tracking numbers. Today I wanted to check the payout status (because I am excited about receiving my first "paycheck". Is there a way to do that or must I exercise patience? (Sigh).

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:00 pm 
Reputable Seller

Payments for material bought and shipped online are paid out by paypal usually. You will get paid the price quoted when you filled out the form initially, so if the prices dropped while your load was in transit, you won't get dinged.