Welcome to Boardsortâ„¢ - Learn - Sell - Profit -

Learn to properly Sort, Sell, and Profit from your electronic scrap material.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:59 am

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:06 pm 

Ok, now I can say that not only do I talk the talk but walk the walk. LOL I took my first load of scrap into Boardsort yesterday after a nine hour driving marathon. My half ton van (no seats) was loaded down with everything (other than heatsinks) out of computers, servers, tv's and also good 17" monitors with a total of 3600 pounds in over 60 boxes except the monitors. Now the point of this post...Melissa,Rich and Corey were the most helpful professional but mostly friendly people I have met that deal with the public. My 47 years in the retail service business makes me an expert in judging people that are talented with the right personalities and qualifications to excel at this type of work and they do. When I rolled in I was swiftly greeted and welcomed. Then Corey and Rich jumped right in getting my scrap unloaded, weighed and processed (they let me help). It took about an hour and a half to do since I had items from 41 categories. I was fortunate and lucky not to have any issues. Needless to say it was a dandy of a payout given that Boardsort pays very well for the scrap they buy and yes I also received more than I expected even though it was close to what I expected, a $200 difference I said thank you very much. To say more is not needed other than they did a great job, and again I say thank you to them if they get a chance to see this which I hope that Chris will mention this post to them.