Welcome to Boardsortâ„¢ - Learn - Sell - Profit -

Learn to properly Sort, Sell, and Profit from your electronic scrap material.
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:47 am

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:39 pm 

I have been delivering over 5k plus a month worth of materials to this company for the past 3 years. I have never had a bad experience. They have always been very helpful and honest with me when it comes to grading my materials. They have given me numerous tips over the years on how to maximize my dollar value which has helped me grow my business to the size I am today.

You will honestly not find better prices for your materials anywhere else. I continually have companies from all over the US wanting my monthly volume of materials. So far, every time I compare their prices I will find a couple of items that they pay a little more for....but when I compare it to an entire monthly load....even with freight costs.....Boardsort has always come out on top for the best total dollar value.

Worried about trust and honesty? Don't be. I remember one trip where I had finished my delivery, was paid and heading home. During my trip home I received a phone call from the owner and he was apologizing to me because while he was reviewing my sales ticket, he had found a small pricing error on one of my items. It was for about $13.00. He assured me that a check would be in the mail that day. Talk about honesty???? Most companies probably wouldn't have even bothered to let me know, let alone given me the balance due.

This is one company you can trust to do business with.

Michael J. Henderson
President
Computer Electronic Recycling, Inc.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:34 pm 

This is good to read. I have to ask, What state are you in and how did you get started? I'm in California and am finding no body wants to go near e-waste. Now there might be a reason for that, epa or something. But with the amount I see in the dumpster every day. I admit I am giving thought to start some thing here.

Last edited by bowlbug on Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:52 pm 

I'm in Indiana. This business started out from a hobby to learn how to recover and refine the gold and silver from computers. I put an add in the local paper saying I would pick up and recycle your computer equipment for free so I had some working stock. Next thing I know I was swamped with equipment. My Wife suggested I should look into doing it full time. Now, here I am 3 years later, expanded into an 8,000 sf building and 3 full time employees.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:38 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:44 am 

i am glad you posted on here you just made up my mind with this post