Welcome to Boardsortâ„¢ - Learn - Sell - Profit -

Learn to properly Sort, Sell, and Profit from your electronic scrap material.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:06 am

Post subject: Happy new regi!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:49 pm 

Greetings great source of information and commerce! I'll begin my introduction review ramble by saying I spoke with someone from boardsort as a total unknown caller asking for help after lurking and learning a bit on the site. (Most places treat you as a waste of breath when doing so) Based on the short phone call, I got the impression that Chris and the management are happy to help and are representing a friendly and good business well. When doing the same thing at scrap yards and other similar escrap businesses I never once felt satisfied with over the phone service or price quotes. And I scrap at some of those places!

So thanks for the great work! I am looking forward to making drop offs since I'm in ohio and less than 30 minutes from Eastlake. I will probably be posting pictures for a little more help in the I.D. section to check and adjust my methods if need be. Since finding this I have stopped foolishly scrapping boards and everything else at yards getting at best .17 lbs for various MB's. Kicking myself hard because after researching this list I've scrapped almost everything on it never getting a fraction of the prices shown for the same clean and properly sorted stuff. I even gave away my containers one time when I filled a scrap bin and still had more to unload..always thought there was more value in what I scrapped but couldn't find a place that really knows what the stuff is. Glad I've found a place to haul stuff to that makes much more sense. According to what I've found the drive from Cleveland OH will hardly make a scratch in profits and they'll apparently be much more hooray!

Attatched is a quick spread of some of the things I save and how I sort them.

Attachments:
IMAG0997.jpg
IMAG0997.jpg [ 1.16 MiB | Viewed 12495 times ]
IMAG0994.jpg
IMAG0994.jpg [ 1.09 MiB | Viewed 12495 times ]
IMAG0992.jpg
IMAG0992.jpg [ 1.02 MiB | Viewed 12495 times ]
IMAG0991.jpg
IMAG0991.jpg [ 617.96 KiB | Viewed 12497 times ]

Post subject: Re: Happy new regi!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:35 pm 
Site Admin

The first time in they can give you a hand on further sorting that down into even more valuable piles.
You have some nice stuff there
And the peace sign in the platter is a fine touch;)

Post subject: Re: Happy new regi!
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:07 pm 

dont hesitate to stop down there, they guys are pretty friendly and helpful. Just as a heads up though, they moved their Eastlake location... they are now a little further west in Euclid, very close to where 90 and Rt 2 split. I am not sure if they have posted their new address there or not.

M