Welcome to Boardsortâ„¢ - Learn - Sell - Profit -

Learn to properly Sort, Sell, and Profit from your electronic scrap material.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:20 am

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:44 pm 

I sent my package In last week i emailed Chris with the tracking number and my invoice number. Tracking shows it was delivered there on the weekend. I'm wondering if they send you and email saying it was received or anything or do they just process it and send you an email once everything is done and they send you the $

So far no issues, got a great price quoted on my ram cards and the forum gave me great advice for shipping. Looking forward to selling more here.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:16 pm 
Site Admin

Their systems a bit dated in notifications but it does work reliably; so for now the benefits of going to a modern transit parcel system as opposed to an inventory control system doesn't make sense with both cost and problems such a change may make.
They've not lost an order of mine yet no matter how many boxes my shipments where or how many different days a single order arrived.

You normally won't get an email till the following Thursday

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:22 pm 

Cant argue with that. If its not broke no need to fix it yet. It was delivered last tuesday, given the death in the family obviously there are some delays. Hoping to get paid out today/tomorrow. Will update when all is complete. so far havent had any issues really thats been something they can control. thumbs up so far!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:07 pm 

No sooner did i post, i received an email from chris notifying me of the deposit. $ was in my paypal account. Shipping was fast and easy along with getting my quote. wonderful company to deal with and def pays better then almost any other place i can find. Even called my local yards.. they were only offering ~$9lb for my ram cards... chris/boardsort was paying $14.25lb at time of shipment. he beat out every place i called. they weren't even close. Will be sending all my e scrap to you guys! thank you for your amazing service and merry Christmas

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:43 am 

Yes, the tracking system works well. I have also a very nice experience with my purchase.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:00 pm 

Now the days of delay phenq where to buy in receiving the parcel are getting shorter.