Welcome to Boardsort™ - Learn - Sell - Profit -

Learn to properly Sort, Sell, and Profit from your electronic scrap material.
It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:56 pm

Post subject: Reuse items
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:53 pm 

Hello everyone, I am happy to be a new member of boardsort. I am looking forward to doing business of selling my scrap to boardsort. I was wondering if anyone out there receives items that have resale options, which is the highest form or recycling. If you do but don't want to deal with selling them.my company can help. We offer a service to put some of your items back into the market immediately and can pay much higher than scrap prices. Let me know if you may be interested in talking about your options. As for your breakdown items continue to sell those to boardsort as will I. Thank you all!

Post subject: Re: Reuse items
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:45 pm 

Hello,

My concern right from the get go- is that you would be in direct competition with BS for items. "High Sale" items can include phones, laptops, etc- which are also tear down items. I am not a mod, but you may want to ensure that they are cool with the AD before you start taking business away on their own forums.

Post subject: Re: Reuse items
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:35 pm 
Site Admin

There’s no link anymore so any discussion is forced public. As long as they don’t stray out of bounds I’ll leave it alone for now. Follow the rules and it won’t be a problem.

I’ve done a few write-ups myself telling people how to push second hand stuff whole. So I’ll let it be for now.