Welcome to Boardsortâ„¢ - Learn - Sell - Profit -

Learn to properly Sort, Sell, and Profit from your electronic scrap material.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:17 am

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:32 pm 

Attachment:
boards 005.JPG
boards 005.JPG [ 1.07 MiB | Viewed 7503 times ]
Attachment:
boards 007.JPG
boards 007.JPG [ 1.12 MiB | Viewed 7504 times ]
Attachment:
boards 006.JPG
boards 006.JPG [ 1.35 MiB | Viewed 7504 times ]
Attachment:
boards 001.JPG
boards 001.JPG [ 1.35 MiB | Viewed 7504 times ]
Attachment:
boards 003.JPG
boards 003.JPG [ 1.28 MiB | Viewed 7504 times ]
Are any of these telecom. Are know their is some gold finger boards but they have so may chips . If i removed metal maybe? And these Old school printer mother boards . What would they be under. And the rest if anyone doesnt mind helping me out. Thanks

Attachments:
boards 015.JPG
boards 015.JPG [ 1.36 MiB | Viewed 7503 times ]
boards 008.JPG
boards 008.JPG [ 1.36 MiB | Viewed 7504 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:00 pm 

if i take transformers of board in 3rd pict will it up grade value?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:54 pm 
Site Admin

First pic telco

Second pic ltr top to bottom
Peripheral
Telco
Not sure (need better pic not in shadow )
Telco

Third Picture
If you cut the board along the dotted white line the large side is large socket the small power side is mid grade
As is it's probably midgrade. Remove the transformer you're probably at peripheral.
That's an old isu board.

4th
All are peripheral

5th
Both telco

6th
Telco

7th
Remove the hdd for a better look but looks to be peripheral or small socket

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:59 pm 

The one in the shadow appears to be a Solid State Relay board. I don't know what is in those modules, but if all the connectors are gold, it may go as peripheral.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:21 pm 

thanks Yall, Theres a place in tennessee thats like boardsort. What crazy is the few you guys call telecom on top and a couple others they call mid grade 1.90 a lb. But what you guys called peripheral they called higher grade. They said my little small chip boards were misc mid grade at .75 cent a lb. i think ill be saving that stuff and sending to boardsort for sure. Oh and thanks for letting me know i can cut board.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:37 pm 
Site Admin

Strange. Not sure what to tell you beyond /I/ wouldn't be going back.
Regardless of terms escrap and tscrap have a very consistent class system. Some companies use the number system 4-1 like most commodities low to high.
Others use the tiered low high with 6 classes
Low low-high mid-low mid-high and high (breakage) high.
Pm companies use the breakage three class system (light standard, and heavy) which determins the method for extraction and recycling not the payout. Where your payout differences are in the refiner's cut 88% pay vs 92%.

Pardon the language but there's only two ways someone is that far off of the prices here.
They are screwing you or someone is screwing them. intentional or otherwise.
E waist is a recycling commodity in large amounts and a precious metals commodity once in powder form. (Or rarely liquid).

Bottom line as i said many a time...
Yes some companies pay 10c more for this or 15c less for that. Match the scales and chose one who's honest. Boardsort or otherwise!
But if you can't match the scales something is wrong and if something is wrong protect yourself and go elsewhere.

Be it banking, investment, or recycling: commodities industries are ripe with fraud.
Sell to the wrong place and you get caught up in it as happened to me with a+ in Chicago.
Low grade is always low and telco & cell are always high.
Everything else inbetween.
No legit company is going to give you 75c for telco (high light, #2, or #1 or high). Ever.
And run just as fast (faster really) if they want to pay you $1lb for low grade power supply boards. You don't need the sec or fbi knocking at your door at 9am Sunday morning.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:04 pm 

hi stay away from Tenn I had very bad time with them

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:36 pm 

was is dynamic recycling? They seem pretty pretty good and fair. their pricing wasnt to far of on a few things. They pay more for the most part . it was only the tiny boards with 5 chips they called misc mid grade which is ok since it prolly only weighs a couple grams. now my telecom boards they pay 3.70 and up to 4.60 to 4.90. The reason im stuck dealing with them is because i got so much tv boards and power supplies, motors, like hundreds of pounds, which isnt worth shipping. plus they will sort your boards for you , you can send picts like boardsort. Trust me i would send my stuff to board sort if it wasnt for the cost of shipping. Even though there is some differences there is alot of things they buy that boardsort doesnt. i dont know if you have to have your boards seperated at boardsort or not.well there you just have to keep the tv and power supply boards seperite. and i dont like they dont want me to remove ic chips from tv boards or heatsinks. I really wish boardsort was closer. i might map quest it might be same distance to drive i hope. Im dealing in 1000lbs or better of boards and its hard when your just learninga