Welcome to Boardsortâ„¢ - Learn - Sell - Profit -

Learn to properly Sort, Sell, and Profit from your electronic scrap material.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:17 pm

Post subject: E Scrap Pictures
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:28 pm 

These are some of the items that we have recently received. We have a lot of these and other items. We purchased from a company that went out of business and most of the computer boards, cards etc... are still new, still in the box. I will post three more pictures in another message. Can anyone tell us what they are and how much they would be worth in escrap. We have dealt in scrap metal for years, but are just starting to accept the escrap. Thanks. Glenn.

Attachments:
Products For Sale 191.jpg
Products For Sale 191.jpg [ 1.48 MiB | Viewed 8210 times ]
Products For Sale 004.jpg
Products For Sale 004.jpg [ 1.24 MiB | Viewed 8210 times ]
Products For Sale 194.jpg
Products For Sale 194.jpg [ 1.36 MiB | Viewed 8210 times ]

Post subject: Re: E Scrap Pictures
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:55 pm 
Site Admin

Hello Glenn,

The two pictures of the boards are of Telecom Grade boards. They are mostly clean (a minimal amount of metal) have gold fingers and a good population of IC chips. The age of these boards is also a factor, as the older stuff tends to grade higher.

The picture of the unit (metal box with the connector) I cannot help you with. I am guessing there re some boards inside that you may be able to access and remove.

Thanks for the look!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:11 pm 

Thank you, Boardsort, for the info. How much would these boards be worth per pound? They are, I think, older stuff. The working computers that I got out of the offices all had Windows XP. and they have been out of business for a good many years. I have many boards of different kinds that are already sorted. I will send pictures of them later. I will work on these boards in these pictures for right now.
I will be boxing up boards for shipping and waiting on your price.
Thanks,
Glenn
PS
And the metal item I may take apart and find out just what "goodies" it has in it. I have three of them and they are very heavy.

Boardsort wrote:
Hello Glenn,

The two pictures of the boards are of Telecom Grade boards. They are mostly clean (a minimal amount of metal) have gold fingers and a good population of IC chips. The age of these boards is also a factor, as the older stuff tends to grade higher.

The picture of the unit (metal box with the connector) I cannot help you with. I am guessing there re some boards inside that you may be able to access and remove.

Thanks for the look!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:02 pm 
Site Admin

AllMetalRecycling wrote:
How much would these boards be worth per pound?

Our telecom grade pays $4.00 per pound currently.

You can always find our payout rates listed at:
Boardsort Payout Rates