Boardsort.com

Your complete E-scrap resource website. LEARN - SELL - PROFIT
It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:44 pm

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:57 pm 

Attachment:
B57A204D-3CEE-4875-9E2A-8BC8D80CB478.jpeg
B57A204D-3CEE-4875-9E2A-8BC8D80CB478.jpeg [ 411.1 KiB | Viewed 128 times ]
Since this poster decided to take down his post and my reply with it: I decided to permanently post them for posterity.
My reply to this is below

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:58 pm 

Post subject: Re: XEvil 4.0 bypass ANY captchas, included Google ReCaptchaPostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:07 pm

Let’s start with there are only two legitimate reasons to bypass a captcha. Disability and technological incompatibility.
If you’re disabled there is software available from government sources that is free of charge and can help you bypass a captcha on any site or software service legally.

If you have a hardware issue, you really should change your operating system. There are many flavours of Linux, mostly free of charge. Renditions of Debian, the core Linux flavour that runs most modern Linux releases including Ubuntu, are available to run on anything from a intel 386 to the core i9.
Debian is available for the 8bit 80xx systems as well such as the IBM YT and Tandy 8000.
If you want Debian for an 8 bit system look up 8-bit Linux.
16bit (386/486) Linux is available at Debian website. As is 32bit for Pentium and early core series computers.
All versions of Debian come with the most advanced web browser available to that processor. Even 8bit Debian has a graphical web browser that supports captcha windows. So there’s no reason for technological bypass.

So that leaves fraud, spam, and illicit attatcks.
And bypassing a captcha and ignoring robots.text is for other reasons than the two above illicit. Period.

But this whole discussion is moot. This software is obviously a fraud to begin with. The claim posted that this can attack bitcoin? Uh; no. The only way to modify a cryptographic blockchain is via direct access to the blockchain.
The only way to access the blockchain is to have a +51% stake. Even the most advanced software on the market, which this is not, as a number generator, is not going to outperform a quad or hex card setup of AMD Vegas! There is literally no way for a working software attack against any of the established coins, including most alt coins.
So... if you lie about a blockchain attack, what else is false?
Eventually you guys will figure out that posting adverts for fake software on advanced tech sites isn’t the route to $$$ you want. Go try pc world. People at this site check the power cable BEFORE they call tech support!
Just an FYI though, don’t try to con people on two fronts at the same time. If you get called out on the impossible bitcoin attack; ... maybe go for ETG, it’s in the news right now because it’s popular AND still Vulnerable

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:10 am 

on the subject of botcoin, does anyone else search hide drives for them? I know its a shot in the dark but could you imagine. I just search the drive for "wallet" Is there anything else I should be doing?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:08 pm 

I don’t personally.
Technically, unless you signed or stated an oath about data destruction; it’s legally fair game, or on legalese abandoned property. So there’s nothing wrong in looking for it.
My though though is it’s less than a shot in the dark. It’s a like a shot without ammo. The chances of a spring from the rifle taking down moose.
People who don’t understand the full complexities of crypto currency use online wallets.
People who would have had a coin wallet on their computer AND have coin in it are not inexperienced enough to leave them open for you to get.
Even if you find a wallet and coins you still need to break the 256-bit encryption to access them, which is illegal in the US under the dmca.
And not feasible if it was legal. Breaking a 512 bit wallet is not possible today.

So, to take someone’s abandoned coins you need to find someone who had a wallet. Had a password manager or left a file called bitcoin wallet password as well. Copy the unencrypted password into the wallet. Extract the coins via a tumblr so they can be transferred without an intermediary. Manually create the binary transaction log, upload the coins to the register, And pay the doubles fees for doing so. And then transfer them to your wallet or holding of choice.
But
You still don’t have them yet. Now cross your fingers and pray the coins exist in the chain in the first place! If they were mined during a fork they may not be in the chain so reverse logging is needed and that could take months. Or more. If there’s a lend or lean on them what you got for all that work may not be the value listed.
And
actually it may not be bitcoin (or whatever coin) you have it listed as. Again coins minted during a fork could be from either chain.
So you may end up starting all over for BT gold, cash, diamond, etc, looking for the correct transaction log location. This is especially the case in self mined coinage.
And, here’s the punch for all that work.
If your coins were part of a hacked chain even if they are legal coins (not stolen) they may have been binned (removed from existence). All coins in the hacked part of the chain and the header and tail coins of the lost transaction are binned by most coin authorities. That equals dozens, or hundreds, depending on the time of the hack and the number of records posted in that time period.

On the other hand. Finding a hardware wallet on a usb stick or flash card is relatively common. Removing/breaking encryption from a flash drive falls under interoperability under the DMCA. Most hardware usb wallets use unencrypted wallets on encrypted drives.
You still need to take the months or years to decrypt a drive and access the wallet. But finding hardware wallets is relatively common on used USB and flash memory in general. And software like dicer can extract file tables from encrypted flash fairly quickly, hours or days depending on the size so you could make the decision to decrypt based on knowing a wallet is there, not guessing.
Then again the wallet may be empty in the end.

My point? If you find this interesting do it for fun and educational. Don’t go into it with high hopes and expectations.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:13 pm 

By the way, the only coins I ever got abandoned were frog tokens. Which when I got the drive had already been dead for months. :(