Welcome to Boardsort™ - Learn - Sell - Profit -

Learn to properly Sort, Sell, and Profit from your electronic scrap material.
It is currently Sat Oct 10, 2026 7:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2026 5:27 pm 

Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:37 pm
Posts: 2
Location: Scranton PA
I have 3 MRI units worth in total of superconducting wire from 1994-2014 era Siemens magnetom (1x symphony 2x impact) that I can't easily get rid of for it's true REE value. Does anyone have any ideas or guidance on this material?


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2026 8:22 pm 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:57 pm
Posts: 10594
Location: Low DOS
Do you know what the wire is made out of?
If you can get a scan and tell me what it actually is, and a zip code, I may be able to point you to a buyer locally or one with some sort of shipping offset.

And depending on what it is if boardsort isn’t interested I’m still doing middle-man buys for some things as I go through my current stuff in life.

_________________
42 6F 61 72 64 73 6F 72 74 2E 63 6F 6D


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: