Welcome to Boardsortâ„¢ - Learn - Sell - Profit -

Learn to properly Sort, Sell, and Profit from your electronic scrap material.
It is currently Wed Oct 07, 2026 7:02 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Slot Processor?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2026 7:41 pm 

Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2025 3:31 pm
Posts: 18
Can't find anything on these on the price list or in the forum. Any help on classifying would be appreciated.


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Slot Processor?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2026 8:38 am 

Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:44 pm
Posts: 2683
Location: I'm right here :D
New in box?!

I'm not normally one to promote selling stuff as working (or probably new old stock in this case) buy this seems like a good candidate.

But no, not a slot processor as there's no processor, it's an adapter. If you're gonna scrap it, the gold fingers should keep the price higher even without the main processor. I'm thinking clean golf finger card is probably a good starting point, but maybe better than that.

Might be a good one to email Chris on

_________________
Here to learn more so I can recycle more
My grades are my own opinion and not an official grade from Boardsort


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Slot Processor?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2026 5:33 pm 

Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2025 3:31 pm
Posts: 18
marked141 wrote:
New in box?!

I'm not normally one to promote selling stuff as working (or probably new old stock in this case) buy this seems like a good candidate.

But no, not a slot processor as there's no processor, it's an adapter. If you're gonna scrap it, the gold fingers should keep the price higher even without the main processor. I'm thinking clean golf finger card is probably a good starting point, but maybe better than that.

Might be a good one to email Chris on


Thanks for the reply!

Yes, I plan on selling the new ones, but I do have a good amount that are open box and look to be in rough shape (just had the new one handy for the photo). I don't have a way to test them either so I can't confirm if working.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: