lostinlodos wrote:
If they are all iPads and all locked, you’re probably out of luck most places.
That EcoATM would accept them is a good sign though. That’s a good test for EVERYONE to find out the kind of lock the item has if you don’t understand the differences.
In your case it’s almost guaranteed it’s not an Activation lock. EcoATM doesn’t accept those.
Sell broke is my go to.
itsworthmore I’ve used as well
webuybackelectronics Is highly rated.
Ebay will work. But you have to know the exact lockout. The actual value is based on that as much as the model and condition.
I've came across the "itsworthmore" site before but don't remember what it was that kept me from getting further into it... I suppose I should give it another look, as well as the others you mentioned too.
I just have 3 iPads; an iPad Mini (1st Gen) A1490, iPad (3rd Gen) A1416, & iPad (1st Gen) A1219. Then 2 Samsung's, and half a dozen lower brand/models like Onn and Alcatel.
Guess I got some research to do!! May even just list them on eBay all as one lot for e-waste/gold recovery!!
Thanks a bunch for the options.