Welcome to Boardsort™ - Learn - Sell - Profit -

Learn to properly Sort, Sell, and Profit from your electronic scrap material.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:44 am

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2022 4:48 am 

Hi guys, I have couple of question :
1.) by providing isolation to control IC by pulse xformer, then how the control IC is powered at the first time it powered? since the auxiliary windings doesn't have a voltage at that initial time
2.) do we need more winding to drive the high side mosfet? since we know that the voltage at the gate should be Vth+Main DC Voltage

Thank you

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:21 pm 
Site Admin

Your a fair walk outside the field that this site covers.

You should probably take a look over at Electronic Design and sites like that for what your looking for. They have both free and paid access to a large collection of education, leading edge, and bleeding edge reporting.

I’m happy to help those looking at recovery, restoration, and repair (Comp 3Rs), but your at a level of bare metal where mistakes are costly and the liability comes into play.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:34 pm 
Site Admin

Your looking for a redundant pass through, ideally buffered. A 3stage gate may do it but you’re playing with flux then.
Ultimately your application will determine if you want a live feed or a static state.
But this is RCD and way beyond my base level experience (BMC and DedAsm). I don’t build chips, I program them. Lol.
I’d need a whole lot more info than you should probably share for a closed project to even begin to contemplate an uninformed but somewhat rational answer.

If you want guided help I suggest an account with UseNext /iot and /chips are good sources to start.
From the free side wiki.archiveteam.org has a wealth of strange manuals and design documents. A group entirely dedicated to preservation of tech.