Welcome to Boardsortâ„¢ - Learn - Sell - Profit -

Learn to properly Sort, Sell, and Profit from your electronic scrap material.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:15 am

Post subject: Packaging/Shipping
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:35 am 

I am just wondering if joe i have this packed in the picture is okay. The only things that aren't in a separate bag/box are the trimmed finger boards. There are a couple other boxes, and bags inside. Everything is labeled and will have a packing list included. Or do I need to find a bigger box and have the boards in one too

Attachments:
16015304684981141756776016404060.jpg
16015304684981141756776016404060.jpg [ 2.83 MiB | Viewed 2195 times ]

Post subject: Re: Packaging/Shipping
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:34 am 

That should work fine. When I pack up boxes for Boardsort, I do it pretty much the same way that you described. I just like to put the big boards at the bottom like motherboards, finger cards and peripheral boards. Then I add a few sheets of newspaper in between the layers and put all the smaller stuff that's in bags and boxes on top.

Your box should be fine though, especially since you said that the trimmed finger cards were the only loose items. The person that processes your box should have no trouble taking out all the finger cards and then all the individually packaged smaller items.

And I have to say, I really enjoy doing business with Boardsort. I was a little nervous when I sent my first packages to them but it all went smoothly and I go paid exactly what it said on the Instant Quote. I had also sent a CPU for the Test and Buy program (I just packaged it up in a old bubble mailer, labeled it, and put it and the invoice for it in one of the boxes that I was also using to ship boards) and they tested it to be working and paid me what the CPU quote said.

I can't wait until I'm able to collect enough material to sent a another box and I hope you will have the same great experience.

Hope this helps. :)