Welcome to Boardsortâ„¢ - Learn - Sell - Profit -

Learn to properly Sort, Sell, and Profit from your electronic scrap material.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:07 am

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:47 am 

Attachment:
m.jpg
m.jpg [ 1.4 MiB | Viewed 13939 times ]
Hi Board Readers: I'm here with a second glowing review of the nice people and the friendly furry four paws who greet you at Boardsorts in person delivery location.
I made my second delivery on Thursday, making a 1200 mile round trip dash from the Chattanooga Tn area. The projected snowstorm had delayed my delivery from Monday, but I rescheduled for Thursday. (Turns out I am too easily frightened by the word snow, as the roads were clear)
I had a Ford Ranger, 1992 loaded high, with half of the load consisting of low and midgrade boards and a couple totes and garbage cans of mixed wire, which almost paid the fuel expense for the round trip. My assortment of boards were a difficult lot to identify for me, but keep in mind, Boardsort only requires you to have them sorted : you don't have to know what grade they actually are. Getting similar or same boards together is your job, and boardsort will put them in the appropriate pay category.
They had a couple of extra hands ready and waiting when I arrived so they could quickly verify my sorting choices, and combine them into the most profitable category for me. They were extremely pleasant and often explained why a board I thought no better than midgrade deserved to be a higher grade. A pleasant surprise was that many of the vintage analog boards I had expected to be mid grade actually jumped to a higher grade so my payout was a few hundred more than I had figured.

Thanks again, great people at Boardsort. Hope to deliver another load in a few weeks. David Boring