Welcome to Boardsortâ„¢ - Learn - Sell - Profit -

Learn to properly Sort, Sell, and Profit from your electronic scrap material.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:11 pm

Post subject: Review
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:32 pm 

I sold to Boardsort for the first time a couple months back , I had been selling all my boards to a local guy , i was going to sell him the stuff i sold Chris ,Boy am i glad he turned me down to buy them . I had been contemplating for years now to sell my stuff on line. i had seen the prices on Boardsort before , but i thought no , I`ll send my stuff in , and then for some reason or another they will find a reason not to pay what was promised , after all not all scrap dealers are honest , and it`s been my experience if a dealer gets a chance to get over on you they will. But suprisingly enough that was not the case with Chris , and he was very helpful and gave me tips and advise to help me increase my money . I thought , this guy has got to be getting tired of me emailing him pictures and questions everyday, this went on for about 3 weeks , but he was always quick to answer my questions , Anyway to make this long story short , I am sold on Chris and Boardsort , and can`t wait to get another load together for them , I`m just a very everyday scrapper , so it may take me a minute , but they won my business , with their honesty and integrity , and lets not forget the money was great also , after all why else would we do it.....Thank Guys

Post subject: Re: Review
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:22 am 

thom straight wrote:
I sold to Boardsort for the first time a couple months back , I had been selling all my boards to a local guy , i was going to sell him the stuff i sold Chris ,Boy am i glad he turned me down to buy them . I had been contemplating for years now to sell my stuff on line. i had seen the prices on Boardsort before , but i thought no , I`ll send my stuff in , and then for some reason or another they will find a reason not to pay what was promised , after all not all scrap dealers are honest , and it`s been my experience if a dealer gets a chance to get over on you they will. But suprisingly enough that was not the case with Chris , and he was very helpful and gave me tips and advise to help me increase my money . I thought , this guy has got to be getting tired of me emailing him pictures and questions everyday, this went on for about 3 weeks , but he was always quick to answer my questions , Anyway to make this long story short , I am sold on Chris and Boardsort , and can`t wait to get another load together for them , I`m just a very everyday scrapper , so it may take me a minute , but they won my business , with their honesty and integrity , and lets not forget the money was great also , after all why else would we do it.....Thank Guys
GREAT! review it was the exact same for me.....