Welcome to Boardsortâ„¢ - Learn - Sell - Profit -

Learn to properly Sort, Sell, and Profit from your electronic scrap material.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:59 pm

Post subject: A review
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:32 pm 

Apparently I've never posted in this section...

To start a little info more focused on me:
Been on this site since Nov 2014 and first posted in Aug 2017 about the time I was sending my first shipment. Since then I have sent in (assuming my records are complete) 14 additional shipments. Mostly higher value items in USPS flat rate boxes but more recently a couple freight shipments including low grade boards on up through the price list. I'm a one man show and been learning as I go but did have experience in scrap metal before getting into escrap and always enjoyed taking things apart (don't ask me to put it back together :D )

Boardsort:
I have yet to encounter any issue to question doing business with Chris et al. I have encountered a couple hiccups with shipping (which is in no way the fault of Boardsort) but Chris quickly notified me of the problem which probably helped expedite fixing it. All the material sent in has been paid out exactly as I have filled out on the online quote system, credit to this site and forum for educating me, so I have not experienced any problem with material being recategorized. I did send in CPUs for testing and a few items to be tested with their XRF gun for the first time with my last shipment, everything ended up having value enough to be paid for so that was great.