Welcome to Boardsortâ„¢ - Learn - Sell - Profit -

Learn to properly Sort, Sell, and Profit from your electronic scrap material.
It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2026 7:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2026 10:26 am 

Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2026 11:48 am
Posts: 2
Morning all,

I am preparing my first shipment to Boardsort and I was hoping to get help grade a few oddments that were left in the random bin. It's taken me a long while to get my other stuff together, so I have forgotten where these originated.

I'd like to thank all that have contributed to the forum and the online resources; I've found them really useful!

Thanks again, G


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2026 11:57 am 

Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:44 pm
Posts: 2658
Location: I'm right here :D
Numbering 1-7. Left to right. Top to bottom of the 7 grouped together:

1.Apple CPU
2. clean gold fingered card
3&4. Slot Processors
5&7. Gold RAM
6. Not sure off the top of my head, though I know I've seen that specific board before. Fingers are good ones but as far as I remember there's hardly anything on the board. Maybe a gfc class...

The other guy off on his own, low peripheral

_________________
Here to learn more so I can recycle more
My grades are my own opinion and not an official grade from Boardsort


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2026 12:09 pm 

Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2026 11:48 am
Posts: 2
Thank you!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: